The Heart & Soul Team offers the following services to the Transition Joshua Tree community:
- Starting a new group/working effectively in a collaborative group
- Creating a group Aim/Purpose Statement
- Creating agendas
- Keeping minutes
- Facilitation Guidance
- Setting Group Norms
- Conflict Resolution
- For Individual and/or Group Issue(s)
- Non-Violent Communication (NVC) techniques
- Group Health Assessment
- Starhawk’s Mandala of Group Roles
- Heart-based Tools
- Centering Exercises
- Non-Violent Communication (NVC)
- The Four Agreements
Easy Process for Requesting Services:
STEP ONE: Fill out our easy questionnaire:
- In which of the above services are you interested? Why?
- Are you representing yourself or your group?
- Briefly describe the problem.
- What actions have you or your group already taken in this area?
- What were the results?
- What are your desired outcomes from working with H & S?
- When would you like this service provided?
STEP TWO: Email or hand the questionnaire to one of our H & S members!
Requests for services are usually addressed at the next scheduled H & S Meeting.
For urgent situations, contact a H & S member in person or via phone, and we will take your questionnaire orally and expedite the process.